Spring Loaded Paper Holder
- Reflecting elements of period design that blend with contemporary settings also, the bracketery of the Sterlingham paper holder was the springboard for other items in the collection designed in 1986.
- We have produced bespoke version where a third bracket was added so that two rolls can be fitted, or where an extra long roller was used to achieve the same function.
- Available with exposed screws (1-100) or concealed (1-100CLD) back plates
Hinged Paper Holder
- Another alternative paper holder to our Spring Loaded and L-Shaped versions. The hand bent brass rod is hinged to perfection through the lathe turned 3/4″ ball.
- Available with exposed screws (1-109) or concealed (1-109CLD) back plates
Freestanding Paper Holder
- Like our matching freestanding mirrors the weighty solid disc base is finished with a velour disc to the underside. The roller bar lifts off the stirrup shaped mounting. Elegantly tall.
- Sturdily constructed using 20mm tubular upright (1-105xx)
Craftmaster Paper Holder
- With our elegant, art deco inspired hexagon wall fitting this solid brass design sits either upright as a spare roll holder or horizontally as a main roll holder.
- Made with individually lathe turned solid brass parts. Elegant, Art Deco design (6-100RDxx)